Here At Boys & Girls Clubs, we offer 7 models of service to serve 50+ communities throughout the Pittsburgh Metro and Somerset areas:
- Stand Alone Clubhouses offer our traditional programming, sports & recreation programs, gaming and specialty arts/STEM programs.
- School Based Clubhouses offer Before & After School programming including homework help, STEM programming, physical fitness & recreation activities, literacy /academic support, gaming, and fun.
- Workforce Development programming that takes place in our Clubhouses, community partner sites and stand-alone Career Works Center in the Mon Valley, with plans to open a second site soon.
- Community Outreach & Partnership programs to consistently offer our youth members new and innovative programs at their homes, other community sites and schools in the daytime.
- Juvenile Justice program to enroll our members in Great Start, helping them to commit to healthy lifestyles, restore community relationships, and lead great futures by focusing on whole person development.
- Virtual learning programs to give youth the resources they need to explore their interests virtually, and navigate the learning changes and education gap brought upon by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Specialty Day Camps to ensure youth have a safe, enriching space to spend time during school district uncertainty.
Our programs & services ensure youth are prepared academically and experimentally to move into post secondary education, productive employment, and active citizenship while finding their best selves!